Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAV’s) / Drones
If you are a business owner using a UAV for videography or photography in your business, you will need UAV insurance. Due to regulations by Transport Canada this can be a complex issue to navigate but we are here to help.
Why choose Capri for your UAV Insurance?
- Calvin Reich, our UAV Insurance expert is a commercial pilot himself giving him unique insight and knowledge. Speaker at Unmanned Systems Canada 2014 & 2015. Connect with Calvin on Linkedin
- Lisa Doughty brings 30 years of Insurance knowledge to the Team specializing for the last 8 years on Commercial Liability / Contract Liability including Aviation.
- Corporate Member of Unmanned Systems Canada
- Involved Directly with Transport Canada
- Direct Access to all Aviation Markets
- In-House UAV Package Program Available
We have a number of coverage options available:
- UAV Liability (To Satisfy Transport Canada & Contract Requirements)
- Hull Coverage
- Ground Based Equipment
- Premise Liability
- Program Specific to the Film Industry
- 24 hour claims service, there when you need us most.
How do I apply for UAV Insurance?
1) Please complete the online application
(Quotes provided within 24-48 hours)
Information on SFOC & Exemption Requirements
1) Advisory Circular
2) Staff Instruction
3) Special Flight Operations Certificate Canada Facebook Page